I love pizza. Like, really love it. It’s my favorite food. I was ecstatic when my friend shared this recipe with me that has almost no carbs because the crust is not made with any corn or flour dough, but, get this, cauliflower! Try the recipe below and let me know what you think!
- 1 cup cooked/mashed cauliflower
- 2 egg whites
- Spices-(Italian seasonings/garlic)
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
Mix ingredients and roll/shape out a pizza crust. Brush olive oli on the edges to make it extra crispy. Top with the toppings below!
- 1/2 can strained diced tomatoes
- 2-3 handfuls no fat goat cheese
- 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella
- 2 chopped artichokes
- 1/2 caramelized onion
- 1/2 chopped olives
Cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy!